Ingredients for 4 people:
- 320 gr of Spaghetti
- 2 wedges of Sicilian Red Garlic
- 90 grams of Sicilian Red Tuna Bottarga
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 Lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Put the pot on the stove and as soon as it boils add the salt and spaghetti
- In the meantime, put the extra virgin olive oil in a pan, insert the two cloves of garlic, removing the outer skin and brown them
- When the garlic is golden, add about 70 grams of bottarga, grate the grated zest of half a lemon, the finely chopped parsley and mix
- Turn off the heat in the saucepan of the spaghetti and drain them al dente as they must complete the cooking in the pan together with the sauce. At this stage, add a ladle of cooking water if necessary.
- When cooked, plate and garnish with the rest of the bottarga, grate more lemon peel and finally add some finely chopped parsley.
Enjoy your meal!